- 2001 Xiao-I was established in Shanghai, ChinaLeading the core track in Cognitive Intelligence
- 2004 Xiao-I took the lead in launching a chatbot globally）Chinese invention patent “A Chatbot System” （ZL200410053749.9）Pioneering the forefront of chatbot technology
- 2006-2011 Xiao-I is the first to apply chatbot technology to intelligent customer serviceSuccessfully implemented dozens of typical cases for government and enterprise customersPioneer in the commercialization of Artificial Intelligence
- 2011-2022 Xiao-I accelerates benchmark replication, upgrading the full chain of intelligent customer service products and diverse solutionsSuccessfully implemented AI+ Architecture solutions, and took the lead in creating industry-standard benchmark use cases for applicationsServing thousands of large and medium-sized enterprises, accumulating thousands of application scenariosPossesses outstanding commercialization abilityEstablished APAC headquarters in Hong Kong and paving the way for overseas market expansionDominating thousands of industries, achieving large-scale commercial implementation
- 2023 to Present Xiao-I is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market, establishing subsidiary companies in the United StatesEmbark on a new journey towards globalizationOfficially launched the Hua Zang Universal LLM, shaping the technological foundation of the next generation of AIPioneer of the Hua Zang Ecosystem, successfully achieving the implementation of dozens of co-creation achievementsContinuously expanding to over a thousand ecosystem partners, covering over 50 industriesLeading the path in commercialization of AI, and pioneering a new era of AI
In the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017, Gartner points out that Xiao-i, Apple Siri, Microsoft Cortana, Amazon Echo are the representatives of the global dialogue system.
In the Frost & Sullivan “Global Artificial Intelligence independent market research report” in November 2018, it points out that “In the domain of commercial intelligent customer service, Xiao-i has secured a high market share, solidifying its leading position.”
In the report of China AI Software Startups Ready to Roll in 2018, CLSA (Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia) points out that “Xiao-i has established a core competency in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP), maintaining its status as one of the leading enterprises in both the capability quadrant and revenue generation.”
Xiao-i was awarded the 9th Wu Wen-jun Artificial Intelligence Science and Technology Progress Award.
Xiao-I Hua Zang Large Language Model Press Conference Highlights： Xiao-i adheres to its mission of driving the world towards a brighter future.
XINHUA NEWS AGENCY Reporting： “Controllable, Customizable, and Deliverable”. A Chinese high-tech company released a universal language model.
CCTV News Channel Reporting： 2023 Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference.
Customers and Partners